World Famous Person I Admire by Olgin Ismail - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

World Famous Person I Admire

  • Joined Jun 2020
  • Published Books 1
World Famous Person I Admire by Olgin Ismail - Ourboox.com

Will Smith

Will Smith is born on September 25, 1968 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.He graduated from Overbrook High School.He was admitted to a pre-engineering program at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) but he did not attend.At the age of 16 he began rapping and met the future collaborator Jeff Townes at a party.He uses the stage name “The Fresh Prince”.In 1991 Smith began his crossover into acting.NBC signed Smith to headline a sitcom about a street-smart kid from Philadelphia who moves in with stuffy relatives in the posh Los Angeles neighborhood of Bel-Air.Smith’s first steps into superstardom came with his next film, Bad Boys (1995).

3

Smith married Sheree Zampino in 1992. Their son Willard Carroll “Trey” Smith III was born on November 11, 1992.They divorced in 1995.After that Smith married the actress  Jada Koren Pinkett in 1997. Together they have two children: Jaden Christopher Syre Smith (born 1998)  and Willow Camille Reign Smith (born 2000), who appeared as his daughter in I Am Legend. Smith and his brother Harry own Treyball Development a Beverly Hills-based company named after Trey.

4

5

Achievements

With his wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, founded the Will and Jada Smith Family Foundation to benefit inner-city community development, youth educational projects and under-privileged children and their families.

He has also hosted Nelson Mandela AIDS benefit concert in George, South Africa and dedicated his time as well as money to help suffering children and families in South Africa. Smith also took part in the America: A Tribute to Heroescharity telethon for victims of 9/11.

6

7

Awards

Will Smith has won four Grammy Awards. He received his first “Grammy Awards” in 1988 for Best Rap performance with DJ Jazzy Jeff. During the late 1990s, Smith was presented with the “Blockbuster Entertainment Award” in the “Favorite Actor” category, for “Independence Day”, “Men in Black” and “Enemy of the State”. He also won the “Teen Choice Awards” for hits like “Hitch” and “I Am Legend” from the year 2005 to 2008. During 2008-2009, Smith received “BET Award” for his role in “Hancock” and “Seven Pounds” and also won “Saturn Award” for his performance in “I Am Legend” in the same year. In 2015-2016, He received “Hollywood Film Awards” and “MTV Movie Awards” for his role in “Concussion” and “Himself” .

 

8
World Famous Person I Admire by Olgin Ismail - Ourboox.com

I have chosen Will Smith, beacuse he is a powerful motivational speaker who has impacted many lives,a successful actor and also a man unashamed to admit his fears who puts his money where his mounth is.In addition he is loving husband and father and he is always there for his family.

10
World Famous Person I Admire by Olgin Ismail - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content