World and Flower by Hila Hana Kochav - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

World and Flower

Im 27 years old. i come from Yavne and currently live in Tel Aviv.
  • Joined Mar 2023
  • Published Books 11

Hello dear reader!
I was asked to write a book about the relationship between a flower and the world and here I am doing this.
In this book I will write very freely, that is, I will write just as if it were a piece of paper on which I will throw everything that comes to my mind about the connection between the two

2
World and Flower by Hila Hana Kochav - Ourboox.com

So flower and world what comes to my mind?
The first thought that came to my mind is how a flower is a relatively simple thing in the big world we are in and yet how much simpler it is enhances its meaning and that of every creature (including us) here in the world.
There is some feeling in the world as if we humans are above all,
We control everything, we defeat all animals, we know everything, the world is ours.
All these statements are definitely not true but there is such a general feeling as if they are true. There is such a feeling in the air.

4
World and Flower by Hila Hana Kochav - Ourboox.com

I imagine a situation where a person walks barefoot on the ground and comes across a sweet and small flower, beautiful and delicate.
How this feeling of “superiority” that I talked about takes over us.
We will see the flower and perhaps we will not attach much importance to it, and perhaps we will feel that it is actually a temporary thing and in general we may not delve into it and looking at it.
but hey
I’m here to make us think.
If so, shall we look at him for a moment?
We will look at him. How simple is it?
How many colors make it up?
How did he grow up like that himself?
Where did he get water from?
Who were his parents?!
How long has he been here on our earth?
does he feel feel us? feel the air
Does he feel pleasant sensations?
He likes it when a cool wind blows on his back, or he doesn’t feel it.

6

And what about, let’s try to learn something from him? Did you take anything from him?
This flower must be present at this given moment,
He must be fearless,
And he just lives here in the universe. Without knowing – where and when?
Maybe this is something we can take away from him?
Maybe every time we come across flowers we can get a sweet little reminder.
A reminder that in the end we too are living beings in the world,
A reminder that we also have uncertainty in general – after all, we do not know if at this given moment there is some supernatural being who looks down on us like little ants and knows everything about our past, present and future.
Maybe we can learn from this flower to be giving towards our environment – like this flower gives us by its beauty and simplicity, maybe we too can accept the fact that we have a lot to give and give to our environment by our simplicity and our natural beauty in life.

7

I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it.
And maybe the next time you come across a flower – you will get this good energy from it and you will also take inspiration from this beautiful little flower

8
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Skip to content