My Magic Skills by Yiar Mikler - Ourboox.com
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

My Magic Skills

  • Joined Mar 2021
  • Published Books 1

Hello, I am Bob, and I was a normal teenager before the strange things started. So, I want to tell you my story. It happened a year ago. I walked to school like the all of you. We learned six hours this day. Then, I went home, but the bullies stopped me! They took my bag and threw me on the floor with a kick. After this they started to take out my books slowly. I was very angry, I tried to stop them but they gave me another kick and started laughing. From this moment my life changed. I felt some strange energy that started to fill my body. I stood up and held the hand of one of the bullies, I felt the energy that passed through my hand. The bully fell on the floor and shouted. The other bullies looked very scared and ran away!

2
My Magic Skills by Yiar Mikler - Ourboox.com

So, I think you understand, that from this moment the bullies were afraid of me and even didn’t get near me! Especially the bully that I hurt. But, I was really worried and a little scared. What was this strange energy that was created in me this afternoon? Where did I get it and from who? How can I use it? Maybe there is someone else that feels this energy and can help me? But for all this questions I didn’t get answers. The time passed and I started to forget this event. But after a month, some visitors came to our school. They wanted “to check if all is well in our school”, that was what they said. They were two men and a woman. They all wore special black glasses and black coats.

4
My Magic Skills by Yiar Mikler - Ourboox.com

Then, in one of the lessons, this strange people called me. I went to them slowly and didn’t believe my eyes, the hand of  one of them was shining like my hand, when I had the energy! He got closer to me and whispered: “Come with us and we will explain everything!”. So, I went after him to their car and sat. They took me to a small building, there was only one big room with many sofas and chairs, and many people sat there. I sat on one of the chairs and they told me everything: “Thousands of years ago, when the human race was just born, all the people had this skills that we and you have. But these skills were too strong for our race, people killed each other every day, without any effort. And then, came one strong human that destroyed all these skills that the people had, because he understood, that we will destroy our race with those godly skills.”

6
My Magic Skills by Yiar Mikler - Ourboox.com

“So, how do we have those skills?” I asked. “This man decided that a small group of people needs to stay with those skills to protect the world from terrorism. And that what we do. But, after some time one of us decided to conquer the world and a lot of our people went after him. And from this moment on, the two sides fought, and because we live forever, this war never ends.” I was really shocked, but I asked, “So how did I get those skills?”. They answered: “We don’t know, but when this war started the man that destroyed all the skills was very sad and angry, and he said that one day another human will get the skills, but his skills will be stronger and he will end this endless war! Next day this man was dead. I didn’t believe my ears, “And you think that this human is me?” I asked slowly. “We are sure. You need to help us win this war!”

8
My Magic Skills by Yiar Mikler - Ourboox.com

After this frightening conversation, we all took five cars and drove to the building of the “bad” people. The people who sat near me, told me that when I will be really concentrated at my target (to destroy the building of our enemies with all of them inside), I will succeed. But, I was really worried. I used my skills only once in my life against bullies, and this time I needed to destroy a building! And no one of all these strong people could do it. Then we reached the building. All the people went out of their cars and stood near me. They believed that I will succeed. So, I concentrated, and thought about some power that will destroy this building, but nothing happened. Then one man went out of this building and laughed. “This stupid boy can’t do anything!” and with his energy he killed one of our people. I became very angry. Suddenly, I felt the energy that was created in me. I directed the energy at the building, and it crushed! I succeeded!!!

 

10

11
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content