Your top new choice – Engineered Timber Flooring

by Thrust Floors

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Your top new choice – Engineered Timber Flooring

  With over 50 years of experience in exquisite Timber flooring in Sydney, Thrust Floors are truly the leading flooring Read More
  • Joined Oct 2021
  • Published Books 7

Engineered timber flooring is the new, reliable flooring that you should choose for your house, offices, etc. Its numerous properties and customization options are better and have more advantages than even solid hardwood flooring. It ensures a unique quality not found in other types of flooring and lasts unchanged for extremely long periods. With its beautiful shades and texture, it is suitable for almost any building, from homes, offices, restaurants, galleries, etc. It has the power to withstand extensive use while still looking just as shiny as when it was installed.

 

The manufacturing process

The manufacturing process of the engineered timber flooring is very extensive, involving several steps until it reaches the final product. The process starts with the selection of a good-quality timber log. Good quality wood leads to good quality flooring. The engineered timber is made up of real hardwood and other wood, and it goes through seven layers of coating and treatment before reaching its final product. Other woods used are spruce and pine, which further aid the engineered timber by expanding at different moisture levels. After the woods are combined, the final product goes through up to eight layers of coating and four sealing layers. The final result is strong, elegant, and beautiful pieces of flooring that give warm and welcoming vibes to any structure they are installed in.

2

Reasons to opt for engineered timber flooring

Engineered timber flooring gives a very beautiful and classy look to any installed structure. The materials go through extensive processes to give the best quality timber, which can withstand any circumstance and not wear easily. They are also used in restaurants, which house thousands of people each day and still show no wear. As engineered timber flooring combines many types of wood, it has many advantages over simple solid hardwood. It has a better look, is stronger, and lasts even longer. It’s especially perfect for very humid places because the wood expands to absorb more moisture as it combines several kinds of wood. As it’s very sturdy, it can easily be used in large offices, showrooms, galleries, and other public places. It can house thousands of people and maintain its shiny and beautiful exterior. Several customizable options are available in terms of color, texture, and size, ranging from long planks to short planks. You can choose the best flooring according to your house décor theme and taste. It provides strong stability and is even waterproof. Wooden flooring Sydney provides amazing options.

3

There are sure to be a large number of options available near your location to install engineered timber flooring in your abode. Due to its extensive qualities, it’s a favourite among everyone, and you should go for it. To find places near Sydney, type “Engineered timber flooring Sydney” to find the best flooring options and get your house looking and feeling even better.

4
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content