THE BEST IMPRESSIVE INTERIOR DESIGN OFFICE IN THE USA – MOTTY OFFICE

by K Agri

This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

THE BEST IMPRESSIVE INTERIOR DESIGN OFFICE IN THE USA – MOTTY OFFICE

  • Joined Aug 2022
  • Published Books 2

 

THE BEST IMPRESSIVE INTERIOR DESIGN OFFICE IN THE USA – MOTTY OFFICE

Are you seeking a comfortable, functional, and aesthetically

Office interior design must be efficient and stylish while also creating a comfortable working atmosphere for workers. And our interior design office project can meet all the demands! Let’s take a look through this article!

I. PRIMARY INFORMATION ABOUT THE INTERIOR DESIGN PROJECT

We’d like to share some background information to assist you to envision K-office render’s best interior design rendering project.

 

Modern and Contemporary style for the interior design rendering is chosen for the office to provide a complete and pleasant working environment. With the scale of 185m2 for a precision mechanical company, we have a good fee for them of 20$ per 1m2. The time to complete the interior design project is about 20 days including the revision time and editing according to the client’s wishes. 

Let’s see how K-render has approached this project.

II. WORKFLOW OF THE INTERIOR DESIGN RENDERING PROJECT 

To achieve the project’s objectives, K-render always follows the following procedure: 

1. Input Reception 

Our K-render Studio gets user input such as CAD File Design Style, Costs for design and furniture, Construction Timeline, and some client’s specific needs. After consulting and providing them with a range of interior designs suited for mechanical work, a Modern and Contemporary style was chosen for the workstation.

2. Create a 2D function floor plan 

Firstly, to prepare for the interior design stage, we will first edit the floor plan from the CAD file and develop a 2D Function Floor Plan drawing; this process will take three days. On the 2D Function Floor, the remodeling is clearly split into six rooms

After that, we have to get feedback and time for revision to start. We always meet all client’s demands from the smallest detail. Following that, we will email it to the customer for evaluation and feedback. If they approve the 2D floor plan, we will proceed to the 3D interior design rendering stage.

3. Time for 3D RENDERS and Preliminary Rendering Plan

Thereafter, we will develop a preliminary plan with an 800×800 picture size and produce the project’s 3D image. The interior design plan has a ten-day working time.

4. Final version of interior design rendering editing and 3D rendering

If the client is unsatisfied or wants to improve more, edit in response to their feedback. Finally, the interior 3D rendering design will encompass all rooms, from the workspace to the service area, as well as the inside of each room. We are usually happy to provide specific information about the furniture utilized in the design if the customer requests it. It will take 7 days to revise the final version of the interior design rendering.

For every project we take on, the workflow at K – render is shown above. Working hours will vary based on the project’s scope. We constantly do our best to operate at full capacity in order to get the greatest results.

Learn more about 3D Rendering with K-Render at “​​https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/krenderstudio/692971601813192704?source=share

III. K-RENDER INTERIOR DESIGN RENDERING RESULT

The ultimate outcome of 7 days of final editing with 1800x1800px using K-render is shown below. We will offer the customer high-quality pdf and dwg files. 

The conference area is basic in style, with ceiling lighting and large windows adjacent to it.

The CEO executive office is lavishly created in a gray-brown tone, with ornamental elements and string lights to create a high-class atmosphere.

Ensure a sufficient lighting system, and that departments are split scientifically. The area is light and comfortable, which is ideal for a precision mechanical workplace.

The café area is completely equipped, just adorned with additional colors and plants to provide fresh air and a sensation of ventilation when relaxing.

IV. Conclusion

Are you willing to try expert 3D interior design rendering services to improve your project presentations or marketing visuals? Do you want to design your sweet home with the best 70s architecture style or minimalist modern designs?  Contact K-RENDER for a wonderful 3D Rendering Image at a reasonable price!

 

CONTACT INFORMATION

Add: 171 Nguyen Ngoc Vu, Hanoi, Vietnam

Whasapp Ms.Amy: +84855555092

Email: [email protected]

 

2
This free e-book was created with
Ourboox.com

Create your own amazing e-book!
It's simple and free.

Start now

Ad Remove Ads [X]
Skip to content